Free Fire Accomplice Program is a drive by Garena to advance the game as well as happy connected with it on stages like YouTube. The program offers various advantages to the members including, yet not restricted to, the V Identification. While it could sound unimaginable, there are a great deal of standards that content makers should satisfy before they can sign up for the program.
How To Join The Free Fire Partner Program?
Before players can join the program, there are certain requirements that they must meet. We have listed all the requirements for the ree Fire Partner Program below.
- An active YouTube channel with at least 1,00,000 subscribers
- 80% of content published in the last 30 days is related to Free Fire
- Minimum of 3,00,000 channel views in the last 30 days
- Consistent with uploading content on social media platforms
- Clean, non-offensive, and engaging content
Even once players do meet these requirements, there is no guarantee that they will be selected for the program. Each entry undergoes careful evaluation by the Garena team. With only limited slots available, the competition to get in is quite tough.
Once players do meet these basic requirements, they can apply for the Free Fire Partner Program by following the instructions given below.
- Applicants must go to the official Partner Program website.
- Here, they need to click on the Apply Now option to proceed.
- Applicants will now receive a Google form that they will have to fill out. The form asks for basic information about the applicant like their legal name, phone number, channel name, channel link, subscriber count, address, etc. Applicants will also be asked to provide a government issued ID.
- Once applicants have completed the form they can submit it and wait for a response from the Garena team.
That is everything that applicants need to know about joining the Free Fire Partner Program. For more Free Fire content, check out What Is KDA In Free Fire & How To Increase It?